In order to fulfill customer expectations, we would like to announce a new feature, allowing our technical support consultant to get remote access to the customer's computer. The remote connections shall enable quick location of the problem source and efficient application of corrective actions.
Remote technical support requires the TeamViewer application to establish a connection between computers (both computers must be connected to the Internet).
Instructions for using TeamViewer to allow ROGER technical support to get access to your computer:
1. Download TeamViewer and save the application in a preferred location e.g. on your desktop.
2. Start TeamViewer by clicking its icon in the previously saved location.
3. TeamViewer window shall be displayed:
Note: It might be necessary to add TeamViewer to firewall exceptions. Windows firewall (or other) may display the following message: “Add TeamViewer Remote Control Application to exceptions?”.
5. Do not close Team Viewer. Wait until ROGER technical support consultant connects to your computer.
6. After establishing the connection, the control panel shall be displayed above the system tray (in the bottom right corner of the Windows desktop).
7. After finishing the work close the session of TeamViewer by means of a red cross at the control panel.
Copyright © 2008-2023 Roger All rights reserved