The purpose of project registration is to create conditions for closer cooperation with entities that design security systems and to support them in optimal application of RACS 5 functionalities.
Project registration rules:
- The registration concerns projects based on MC16 controllers from RACS 5 system.
- New installations, replacements of existing installations and upgrades from RACS 4 to RACS 5 systems can be submitted for project registration.
- The minimal value of project for registration is 10 000 EUR based on ROGER retail net prices without any discount.
- Distributor of Roger products or project designer are entitled to submit the project for registration.
- Decision on project registration and application of special design conditions is autonomous and at Roger own discretion.
- Successful project registration may entitle to special conditions which are assigned individually for the particular project.
- In case of projects without reservation of special conditions, alternative registrations of the same project are acceptable.
- The application for project registration must include:
- project coordinator/manager (representative of submitting party),
- list of RACS 5 equipment for the project (device list, design, modifications of as-built documentation, etc.)
- consent for Roger to verify the installation of discounted MC16 controllers. Please use included form,
- documentation confirming the cooperation with design office in case of newly designed installations.
- Project registration is confirmed with email sent to submitter email address.
- If it is impossible to verify the installation of discounted equipment or the verification is negative then Roger is entitled to cancel discount(s) and/or exclude from future project registration.
RACS 5 Project Registration Form