1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The www.roger.pl Website Operator is the master limited partnership Roger Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Gościszewo, at Gościszewo 59, 82-400 Sztum, Poland, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000639772, business statistical number (REGON): 170014326, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5790006381.
2. The Website performs the function of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
a.) by voluntary filled-in information forms;
b.) by saving cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) in user’s devices;
c.) by collecting web server logs by the web host provider.
2. INFORMATION IN THE FILL-IN FORMS
1. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The data in the form are not made available to third parties except with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a list of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO).
5. The data contained in the form is processed for the purpose connected with the function of a particular form, for example in order to process a technical service request or commercial contact request.
6. The data filled in the forms may be forwarded to entities in charge of certain service provision from a technical side. It in particular applies to forwarding information about the holder of a registered domain to entities which are Internet domain operators (especially the research and academic computer network Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK), payment services or other entities with whom the Website Operator collaborates in this area, in particular to the transportation company in charge of delivering the products ordered.
7. Where the data filled in the form are a collection of personal data, they are processed in accordance with the Security Policy applied by the Website Operator.
3. INFORMATION ON THE COOKIE FILES
1. The Website uses cookie files.
2. The cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the Website User’s device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the page from which they have been saved, storage time in the user’s device and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator is the entity that places the cookies in the Website User’s device and gains access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a.) for compilation of statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the web pages in order to improve their structure and content;
b.) continue the Website User's session (after logging in), so that the user need not retype his or her login and password on every page of the Website;
c.) ensure the smooth operation of the language version of the Website selected by the user.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s device until log out, leaving the Website or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until their removal by the User.
6. The Web browsing software (the web browser) usually allows, by default, storing cookies in the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this respect. The Internet browser permits deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, please refer to the help or documentation of the web browser.
9. With respect to information concerning user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies via the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. SERVER LOGS
1. Information about some user behaviors are logged into the server. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure as efficient provision of hosting services as possible.
2. The viewed content is identified by URLs. Moreover, the following may be stored:
a.) the time at which query was received;
b.) the time at which the response was sent;
c.) the client station name - identified by HTTP protocol;
d.) HTTP transaction error information;
e.) a referrer link (the URL of the web page previously visited by the user) if the Website was entered via a link;
f.) information about the user's browser;
g.) information about the IP address.
3. The above mentioned data is not associated with individual users browsing the web pages.
4. The above mentioned data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
5. DATA AVAILABILITY
1. Data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data that enable identification of an natural person are made available only upon the consent of that person.
3. The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests within the limits of the request.
4. If the user enrolled on the list of newsletter recipients or has been added to the database of subscribers on the basis of existing cooperation, the user data will be used to send the newsletter and information about new products and changes in technical materials. If the user does not wish to receive the above mentioned information, the newsletter template permits removing the user from the list of subscribers.
6. COOKIES MANAGEMENT - HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, the user may change browser settings. We emphasize hereby that disabling cookies required for the process of authentication, security and maintenance of user preferences may hamper, and in extreme cases may even prevent the use of the web pages.
2. To manage cookie settings, use the tools available in the web browser used.
Copyright © 2008-2023 Roger All rights reserved